3.27.2007

Self Portrait Challenge - Online Tools #4

Posted by Tammy


It is the last week in March, and therefore, the last Self Portrait Challenge using online tools!

This week, I chose to use the sketch tool over at dumpr.net. I played with several different photos, but I liked this one best. This is my self-portrait from the Black and White Challenge that I titled "An Artist in Black and White". I liked this one sketched because you can really see MY art in the back on the wall.


This has been a fun challenge. I look forward to the new challenge in April!

4 Opinions:

Tammy Brierly said...

I loved it! It showcases your art and I liked your eyes.

Deb R said...

Oh, that's very cool! It really does look like a drawing, doesn't it!

Suzie Ridler said...

Look at you the ARTIST! I love this, it suits you so much Tammy.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Oh, I like this one too!!