4.20.2007

Fun (and unexpected) Mail!!

Posted by Tammy

I received a very unexpected little package in the mail last night. Mary Ann is hosting the "You're My Cuppa Tea Party and Swap"... today is T-DAY! (I will have my own little tea party tonight and post pictures!)

For the swap, my partner went AWOL. Well, Mary Ann took over and sent me a fabulous package! I was delighted with the goodies... well, another wonderful person in the group, Jennifer, also sent me a fun little package!

Included was this adorable little felt bunny! (On the right) He came to work with me today, and will be a participant in my tea party later tonight!! :) Below, he is pictured in his place at work - a big shell that I have among other stuff in my office!





Jennifer also included numerous tea bags, and a great little piece of fabric that I can use to put into a collage! (and it is all inside a handmade envelope - so cute!!)

What a FUN, surprise package!! Tea Day is started off on the right foot for sure!! I'll have photos of my tea party up tonight!! :)

0 Opinions: