4.25.2007

Getting to Know You - Writing Prompts

Posted by Tammy

This is my last Wednesday to guest-host Getting to Know You day over at Create a Connection. I needed some help coming up with my questions for this week, so I went on over to WritersDigest.com and used some of their writing prompts that interested me.

Here are my answers!

1. If you could have any magical power for only one hour, what would it be and why?

I think I'm going to say I'd be Peacemaker, a new superhero! (I don't mean to sound like the stereo-typical beauty queen here... but...) World Peace would be a wonderful thing! I would zoom around the world in my hour and grant peace! :)

2. You've won a pair of round-trip airline tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go, with whom, and why?

Oh, this is a hard one to narrow down!! I think I would have to go with Ireland. That is the first place that captivated me, and I haven't been yet! I read about it, and want to see all of the places I've read about! I would definitely take Mike with me. I know he would enjoy the trip as well!

3. You are stranded in a library or bookstore for 24 hours. In what section do you spend the most time? Why?

With 24 hours?! I wouldn't narrow it to one section. I'd be all over the place! I would find a brand new novel (in Hardcover) to read first... something fun and exciting, that I could finish quickly. I'd probably spend some time in the cookbook section too. Magazines... I love magazines!! Hmmm... and art, lots of time to look at the art books too! I'd be sure to crank up some music from the music section for while I am reading! I wouldn't mind being stranded one little bit!

4. If you were to be on a reality TV show, which one would it be? Why would you be a good fit for that particular show?

Don't laugh at me! I'd want to be on Dancing with the Stars... I know, I know, I'm not a celebrity, but I think they should have one "regular" person competing as well. Me! :) I love this silly show! It entertains and makes me happy! I don't know if I would do well or not, but I'd sure try! America would love me for that! (I haven't narrowed it to just one favorite this season, but I love John Ratzenberger, Laila Ali is great, and Apolo is fantastic!)

5. What did you most recently dream or daydream about?

Being on Dancing with the Stars... just kidding!! I think it was a vacation - somewhere tropical, not hot, but warm, sunny beaches, beautiful waves on the ocean! I'm thinking Hawaii!

3 Opinions:

Tammy Brierly said...

I'd love to learn to ballroom dance and wear those outfits :) Wonderful answers Tammy!

I had a fall so I've not been as consistant with blogging. I'm trying to catch up but I missed you super GTKY.

HUGS

Kiandra said...

great answers...how did i forget about the music in the bookstore...okay i know i'd drop a few hours in there. and now that i think about it...peace in the world would be much better than an hour of me pigging out on dairy...*sigh* i'll never taste dairy again...even in my dreams...i mean really world peace or ice cream & cheese...i think i was just depressed after listening to my brother order and eat pizza over the phone with me...damn him! eat some dairy for me today! love the trees and plants on your website.

Jamie said...

What a great superpower to wish for! I wish you had it too :)

And I'll be chearing for you on Dancing with the Stars. I wonder who your partner would be!