The challenge this month at Self Portrait Challenge is Body Parts.


"Whatever the case I want everyone to challenge themselves - push their boundaries and limits. photograph your good bits, bad bits, wobbly bits and sexy bits. photograph it all and show us your body. - I don’t expect to see any traditional portraits, no pretty faces or full body shots, rather bits and extracts of your self. "

This IS going to be hard for me! But, I'm going to jump in with both feet (or nostrils as the case may be this week!)

This is my left nostril - pierced. I love my piercing! I wouldn't do it again because it HURT like crazy for months. But, I'm glad I have it. I want a new stud for it, but I'm being rather picky! I'll find the right one at some point.

I pierced it before it was trendy... and I'm glad! :)

5 Opinions:

Tammy Brierly said...

Very pretty Tammy!

Deb R said...

I like it! :-)

The Crafty-Girl™ said...

a fellow coloradoan! and one much braver than i! beauty is in the details...

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I like this challenge but I am not sure about a nose ring on me, but the challenge is a great idea.

Bogi said...

I like it ;)It's beautiful!
I have my right nostril pierced, it didn't hurt and I would do it again.