4.11.2007

WYSIWYG Wednesday

Posted by Tammy

Try saying that three times fast!! So... I am borrowing a concept from my blog friend Mary Ann! She has this great thing she does many Wednesdays on her blog - she gives stuff away!!


She calls it WYSIWYG Wednesday - What You See Is What You Get... In the interest of slimming down on "stuff", I thought I would do this same thing here on my blog on occasion! It probably won't be every Wednesday, but we'll see. I have a lot of stuff!! :)

This week, I have three items that I'll be giving away. Leave me a comment (and a way to get a hold of you via email!) and note which item (or items) you are interested in. I'll take comments until 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon (or there abouts) .... Tomorrow evening, I will put the names in a hat and choose winners. Then I'll announce the winners on Friday morning and I will then ship off the items to the winner or winners! That's it, no strings! I'll be clearing out some space (much needed if we DO pack up and move to North Carolina!) and you may win something fun!

OK - here goes:

Item #1:

A new package of Rose Art markers. The package is open, but none of the markers have been used.




Item #2:


A Woman's Comfort Book by Jennifer Louden. This is a great book, but it is sitting unread on my shelves. I thought someone out there could probably use it! It does have some wear and tear as I purchased it used.






Item #3:

The Artist's Way Creativity Kit by Julia Cameron. I also bought this used, but only one of the packets of "idea" cards is open. The others are still sealed. Everything is there! It's really a great thing, but again, it is sitting unused, and I hope someone out there can put it to good use!


Alright!! Let me know which one (or all) you would like and I'll announce the first WYSIWYG winners at Mimmsical Creations on Friday!! YAYAY! :)

4 Opinions:

PennyBlue said...

OH COOL BEANS!! Count me in for sure!

Shannon said...

I love this idea Tammy!!!! Count me in :)

planetshannon at gmail dot com

*hugs*

I might have to snag this idea!

photoholly said...

this is great! Count me in Tammy. I have a huge marker obsession. I, too, might have to take this idea!

hollibobolli said...

I wish my brain was functioning at a high enough level to get involved in anything right now. But I just wanted to visit all my friends and say hi. I miss everyone when I fall out of blogworld for a few days.

so... HI!