My favorite place in Fort Collins (Colorado) is Old Town... there are great restaurants, funky shops, and always something interesting to see. Mike and I ventured down there on Saturday. It was CROWDED as there was a Cinco de Mayo event (that we didn't know about) but we shopped a bit, had a great burger at Coopersmith's, and Mike shot some pictures for me for this month's Self Portrait Challenge - Street Photography.


There were SO many people out and about, that we went down a side street to get a few shots. This is Linden. My favorite Sushi restaurant is near!


5 Opinions:

~jolene said...

Ohhhh I LOVE black and white photography! Great photo..give Mike a high five for me ;-) And I love those street post clocks (or whatever they are called) they give towns such character.

Melanie Margaret said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I love this photo...the clock is cool!

Jamie said...

It is so cool to see you out and about in your life and environment! Sounds like a cool 'hood to explore!

Intrepidflame said...

I think the whole point of this month's challenge is to take a photo with the "so many people" but we all, myself included, have been so hesitant to do so. I wonder what that is saying about us? Nice shot nonetheless...just an observation. I have sen very few shots with other people in them.

Molly said...

That is indeed a beautiful clock!