5.15.2007

Self Portrait Challenge - Window Shopping

Posted by Tammy

This month's challenge at Self Portrait Challenge is Street Photography. It's definitely challenging!

This picture is actually Mike AND I. We were downtown having lunch, and I saw our reflection in the window. I snapped the shot! The window is one of my favorite stores - Nature's Own Imagination. Mike buys jewelry for me there occasionally! :) I like that you can see what is in the store, the reflection, and the sky behind!

3 Opinions:

~jolene said...

OK, the goods I see in the window make me want to open that door and have a look around!

Cool shot Tammy!

Melanie Margaret said...

I love this picture. I am fond of window reflections too.
XO,
melba

Molly said...

I had a window reflection one for my first one--this is a tough challenge! We have to be tricky. :)