7.06.2007

Vintage Tea Swap

Posted by Tammy

One of my favorite bloggers, Mary Ann, and her sister hosted a Tea Party Swap earlier this year. It was such a great success that they did it again and just hosted a Vintage Tea Swap!

I just received my lovely package in the mail from my partner Jen! Wow - such a fun box to open!! Inside I found teas, chocolate (although it was melted from the heat - it's in the fridge to "recover" now!), a lovely handmade card, a gorgeous teacup and saucer and a little "tea fairy" to sit on the edge of the teacup!!

This was such a fun swap! I had a great time finding a vintage cup and saucer for my send-to partner as well! I think I might be addicted to swapping! It's just too fun!! Gotta love fun mail!!

Thanks Mary Ann and Jo for hosting, and Jen for sending me such great goodies!!

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

What an amazing swap! How absolutely magical.

Anonymous said...

yay tammy!!!! i'm so happy to see your swap partner jen came through for you!!!! thanks for helping to make the swap so fun!!!

hope you are having agreat summer! still want to meet up with someday soon... the dh & i are going on a fishing trip soon...wish we couldv've been able to go out your way...

love & hugs,
mary ann xo