10.25.2007

Photo Thursday and Fun Mail

Posted by Tammy

It's Thursday and that is Photo Day at Create a Connection! I haven't played along in a while, but I have photos for today's theme! "What a View"

Amber is hosting and she wants to see the view from our windows. It just so happens, I took some pretty amazing sunset shots right out our back door a couple days ago!! So I'm sharing them now! :) I'm also including a shot of our neighbor's "fire" tree - the colors are pretty amazing right now!!

I also have Fun mail to share!! I've received two swap packages this week!! The first is from Eva - a book swap hosted by Zazazu!! Eva sent a lovely little handmade bird, a beautiful (also handmade) bookmark, and a great little book which Mike is also enjoying! (He read the Three Little Pigs out loud, and had both of us laughing like crazy!!) Thanks Eva and Karen Beth at Zazazu for hosting!

The second fun package I received was from the 5-a-Day Swap hosted by Jenna over at Create a Connection this month. It was a fruit and veggie theme (can you guess what I sent to my partner?! If you guessed pickles, you'd be right!)

I got a fun package from Marie today!! She sent me Idaho treats - potato themed, of course! "Potato" candy, a shot glass from Idaho, and postcards (Some had recipes!) She also included some family recipes - many for potatoes!! Thanks Marie!! So fun!


6 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked the swap and that you got so many neat goodies. Eva is the BEST!

Marie said...

You're welcome! So glad you got them...I look forward to visiting your blog.

BTW, I love the pictures!

Suzie Ridler said...

That is quite a view! Wow! I love seeing your world Tammy and all the special treasure you have gotten in the mail.

I'm glad I can help remind you to take care of yourself Tammy, it's so important. I've learned the hard way and don't want others to suffer like I have.

Anonymous said...

hey girl...i'm watching the game tonight, and i am feeling sorry for your rockies. i want them to rally, to spark, to hit some runs outta the park.

fingers crossed for them coming to life!

BellaKarma said...

Ohmygoodness! Ohmygoodness! What a gorgeous view!! I still need to take a look at your vacation pics; however, the few I did see were amazing!
So glad you posted the photo of Politically Correct Bedtime Stories, I've been wanting to read that for a long time! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Eva said...

Hi Tammy!
I`m so glad, You liked the book! I loved it, when I read it first time, and I hoped you find it funny too!
Thank You so much for your book! - I`m hopeless romantic, so this book is soul food for me :)
All the very best!!
Eva