11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Tammy

Or if you're not in the U.S., happy Thursday!

I hope you all have enjoyed the holiday! Mike and I stayed home because we're both still fighting this illness. We're hopefully going to be able to join his dad tomorrow for their get-together.

I made a breakfast casserole for us for something special today! No turkey dinner (Mike doesn't like it anyway) but it was yummy! I've slept most of the afternoon away...

Breakfast Casserole

6 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1 lb. pork breakfast sausage
1 can crescent rolls
2 cups grated cheese
S&P to taste

Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan. Lay crescent rolls flat on the bottom of the pan without making them into rolls. Brown sausage and put on top of the crescent rolls.

Mix the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and pour over sausage. Top with grated cheese.


Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

That sounds AMAZING Tammy! I'll have to try that one with beef sausage, my husband doesn't eat pork and I don't usually either but I will give that recipe a shot with beef, yummy!

~jolene said...

Tammy that breakfast casserole sounds delish! I am going to try it with vegetarian 'sausage' and fix it for dinner :)