11.25.2007

Ready to get OUT of the house!!

Posted by Tammy

I am getting cabin fever! I have been sick for a week. And I still feel sick. I thought it should really be gone by now... and I'm tired of whining about being sick! :) (The doctor did test for mono - I've had it before, but she said it was possible. I DON'T have it thankfully. Last time, in 2001, I was out of work for 2 whole months because my liver function was affected... not pretty. My mom came and stayed with me for a month.)

In spite of being sick, Mike and I have had an OK week. Playing World of Warcraft, and watching the first season of Lost again. We're excited for the release of season 3 on DVD! We want to watch it so we can catch up and watch season 4 "live" instead of waiting for the DVD release!

I'm simmering a pot of split pea soup on the stove for our dinner. I'm tired of soup (because early in the week that's all that worked - my throat was too sore for anything else!) but this soup is ALWAYS good! :)

I hope you all have had great weeks! And I hope the last week of November (and my every day posting challenge) is better!

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you're feeling better soon Tammy and that you are OK going out. I'm so relieved to hear it isn't mono! I'm a big Lost fan and am so glad that the next season is going to be on in January when there's only a ton of reality tv to watch because of the strike. That and Medium, can't wait!

Misty said...

feel better.
I am sad to hear this, but glad it isn't mono as that IS the worst!