3.03.2008

Blogging Break?

Posted by Tammy

I appear to be taking a break from blogging... not sure why, but I just don't feel like blogging lately.

So, I'm going to post and make it official! I'm going to take a bit of a break - and put no pressure on myself because I am not blogging! I'll be back, I'm sure, because I'll have stuff to share!!

Right now - nothing new to share! We're still in CO - no new jobs for Mike on the horizon just yet (damn!)... He's searching - trying to find a spot where he'll be happier (and closer to the ocean!) I'm ready to move when he finds the right one!

I'm still reading your blogs! So I'll be around - and I will return to my regularly scheduled blogging soon! Hugs!!

3 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Tammy, was wondering how you were doing. I think we're all in survival mode holding on to get the last of the winter out of our systems. I'm glad you're OK!

nap girl said...

hi tammy - i am in the same place right now and not blogging. just not feeling like it. still reading a few faves though :) i will get back to it eventually. ox kelley

hollibobolli said...

okay - well, I'll keep checking back!!!

xo