3.27.2008

Swap goodies and fun mail!

Posted by Tammy

I'm very late in posting about these goodies, but late is better than never, no?


First off, I purchased a lovely bookmark from the amazing Janet. She has a new Etsy shop, and I had to have this lovely mermaid!! She is just beautiful! Along with my purchase, Janet sent a great ATC as well! She even decorated the envelope!!


Next, I purchased this amazing handmade journal from Jolene!! I received this so long ago, but am just now posting! Sheesh! Jolene does amazing work! This journal is NO exception! (Jolene - I borrowed your photo - I hope you don't mind! I couldn't get a good one for some reason!)

And last, but certainly not least, I am getting photos posted of the Spring Re-gift swap over at Create a Connection! My partner was Donna (meaning I sent to her, she sent to me!) She really spoiled me (and outdid me I think!) She sent so much fun stuff, including a handmade pin (which I love!), an art doll that I can decorate, books, paper, bath stuff, candles, tea, you name it! It was such a fun package to open!! Thanks Donna!!

5 Opinions:

Janet said...

I'm glad you like the bookmark. I think all your other goodies are terrific! You really did ok with that swap!! And the journal is so pretty.

~jolene said...

Tammy, so glad you like the journal! And of course I don't mind that you borrowed the photo!

You hit the goodies jackpot - love it all! :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, what a treasure trove Tammy! Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great variety.

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun and gives great ideas to inspire. Love the book mark and Journal too Tam. I thot it was funny that I use the same green reed stuff for the spines of books...and here I thot I was so smart!!! Tammy, I am sooo loving my 50 days of gifts, what fun and Mom's too! The best fun ever!!! Only a short time till you get here!!! I can not wait. Love you Sis. Just wanted to leave a note to let ya know I dropped in snooping.
Love Vic