5.13.2008

New Art *gasp*

Posted by Tammy

No really! I know - my blog is called Mimmsical Creations... but I haven't been creating much lately!


However, I couldn't pass up the challenge of the Sharpie! My sharpie group did a challenge back in October of 2006 called SAC - Sharpie Art by the Card. We pledged to make a certain number of ATC cards during the month. I did 90 cards that month! Well, this month of May we're doing it again. I've pledged to make only 30 this time. (Challenge enough when I haven't made any art lately!) So far, I've made 6... not exactly on track for my 30, but we'll see! I have the first three scanned in to share with you!

I'm taking pens/paper with me on our trip (we leave on Saturday for Oregon! Yay!) And we'll see if I can create more while sitting by the ocean!!

3 Opinions:

Janet said...

Love these!! The first one reminds me of some I've done. I love doing this kind of art.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Tammy, they're GREAT! I can see you really evolving even more as an artist. Thank you for sharing these with us. I'm so glad you're blogging again. I've missed you.

Tammy said...

Thank you!! I am having fun with these ATCs! I'm just doodling with no end result in mind! That's the most fun way to create for me.

Suddenly, I feel like blogging again - I'm not sure what happened! Thanks for hanging in there and still visiting even when I wasn't posting!